Can ACV and Garcinia Cambogia Help You Lose Weight?
Recently, a very interesting weight loss combination has been pulling headlines, and we had to investigate: it's the mix of garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar (as featured on CNN).
If you’ve searched the Internet about this topic, you’ve probably encountered about an intriguing weight loss combo. The Garcinia Cambogia with Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe is the newest craze among health buffs. And in case you haven’t heard about it, this article is for you. We'll answer all your questions about exactly if/how to use it to lose weight, if it's safe, the science, warnings and more.
What Is This Combo All About?
The Garcinia and apple cider vinegar (ACV) diet is making waves in the weight loss arena. It combines the fat burning prowess of the supplement Garcinia Cambogia and the time-tested health benefits of ACV, which is a common household item.
This surprisingly beneficial fusion is considered by many as an intelligent alternative to conventional weight loss methods. The two main ingredients provide complementary effects that will ultimately lead to a healthier and more fit version of yourself.Yes, Give Me A FREE Trial Bottle Of Garcinia Cambogia!
Before delving more into this diet, let us take a closer review at how beneficial each of these ingredients is.
The Wonders of Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is a type of fermented drink made from apples. It is rich with minerals as well as probiotics that aid in losing weight. It also offers benefits that are good for your general well-being.
Listed below are some reasons why taking up apple cider vinegar can make you healthier than just eating raw apples.
- It helps you feel fuller, hence encouraging weight loss. As you feel less hunger, your overall calorie consumption will also decrease.
- Its healthy enzymes and amino acids can boost your energy.
- It prevents the buildup of lactic acid, hence easing your feeling of being tired and stressed out.
- It balances blood sugar and helps lower blood pressure.
- It promotes healthy heart because of its ability to lower your cholesterol level.
- It may help prevent cancer and shrink tumors.
- It stimulates protein digestion, which leads to producing more growth hormone. This hormone is responsible in kick-starting your body and its metabolism process.
- It improves digestion and reduces the time food and fats spend in your intestines.
- It improves your intake of iron mineral, which is an essential transporter of oxygen to your body cells. By encouraging oxygen utilization, your body’s energy consumption will also be enhanced. This means you will be able to break down glucose faster and burn more amounts of calories.
- It suppresses your cravings for sodium (commonly found in junk foods). At the same time, it offers potassium ions, which are considered as healthy alternatives for sodium ions.
- It makes a great cleansing agent, helping you flush out toxins out of your system. Keep in mind that the more toxins you have, the higher probability you have of gaining weight.
The Amazing Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia cambogia is an exotic fruit with a sour taste. Commonly found in tropical regions like Southeast Asia, Africa and India, this fruit is usually green or yellow in color. It contains several properties that can give you substantial health benefits as reported by Dr Oz in a famous study. The list of its advantages includes the following:
- It helps reduce stress. The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) it contains is said to be an important factor in regulating your blood’s level of cortisol, one of the most common stress hormones in the body. As it lowers the level of stress hormones, it subsequently helps you control your anxiety.
- It can act as an antidepressant. The fruit’s organic compound content can release serotonin or “pleasure” hormone.
- It aids in weight loss. Through its HCA, this wonder fruit prevents calories from being stored as fat. Instead, the calories are converted into glycogen, which is significant in your body’s muscle-building process.
- It helps suppress your appetite by training your body to eat only at certain times.
- It helps regulate your blood sugar.
- It promotes better sleep.
- It can help cut down those stubborn belly fats.
- It enhances your body’s metabolism and boosts your energy.
- It also lowers your bad cholesterol level while increasing your good cholesterol level. It further lowers blood pressure.
How To Prepare Your Own Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar
After knowing more about the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar results, perhaps, you are intrigued enough to give it a go.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use organic apple cider vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia extract.
- Make sure you have bought a high-quality bottle of pure Garcinia Cambogia. Do your research well and know which among the Garcinia Cambogia supplements in the market is the most recommended. As a general guide, yours should contain at least 60 percent HCA and has no fillers or binders. (Look at the bttom of the page for our top recommendation)
- Just like with Garcinia, you should also choose a top-notch apple cider vinegar brand. As a rule, select one that contains the “mother,” and one that is raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered. The most recommended brand out in the market is Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare the drink by adding two tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar to an 8-ounce glass of water. Make sure that the apple cider vinegar is diluted. This fermented product can be very acidic, and too much acid — when taken directly — can bring harm to your body. For instance, it can damage your stomach walls and dry up your arteries.
- Take your Garcinia Cambogia extract together with your vinegar drink. Drink it at around 30 to 45 minutes before eating breakfast. Just make sure that you would follow the recommended dosage on your Garcinia Cambogia bottle. You can also do the same before going to bed.
- Pro tip: You can add a teaspoon of honey to your vinegar drink to make it taste sweeter.
- For best results, do this regimen for at least 12 weeks. And it goes without saying, try to combine it with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
How Long Before You’ll See The Results?
Shedding off weight is a time-consuming process. It is not an overnight task, and it can demand much effort and dedication.
The apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia regime will help you get started off and improve your results though. With the excellent benefit it offers and its ingredients’ complementary effect to each other, it can serve as a great kick-starter of your weight-loss scheme.
However, the result of this regimen differs depending on your body type and on the amount of weight you want to cut down.
On the average, great improvement can be seen within four to 12 weeks. Just make sure that you are taking this weight-loss combo correctly and consistently. You should also be mindful of what you eat and how you exercise regularly.
Just in case you are not achieving the desired result, you might need to add your daily Garcinia dosage. Just be careful you won’t exceed what’s stated in your brand’s label. This increase will help ignite the weight-loss process being undertaken through the apple cider vinegar.Yes, Give Me A FREE Trial Bottle Of Garcinia Cambogia!
Some Precautionary Measures
Just like how they always say it, there are always two sides in every story. We’ve mentioned all the good ones above, but in this section, we’ll talk about potential drawbacks.
- You would have to endure the sour taste of the apple cider vinegar. But as what we’ve previously mentioned, you can add a teaspoon of pure and natural honey (which by the way is also popular for its health benefits, including being a natural antioxidant).
- It will increase your urge to urinate. You might have to go to the bathroom more frequently because your body is releasing toxins.
- It may upset your stomach. If you are experiencing stomach pain, you just have to increase your water intake.
- You may also feel a little dizzy if you do this regimen. This is an indication that you are taking too much Garcinia Cambogia, or too much apple cider vinegar.
- If you have one of the following conditions, you have to avoid taking this diet:
- Diabetic (especially if it is Type 2 Diabetes)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking other professionally prescribed medicines
Food Intake and Exercise Recommendations
Experts always emphasize that you won’t lose weight just by drinking some magical weight-loss liquid. Eating properly and exercising regularly are still the cornerstones of any weight-loss scheme.
In this portion, we’ve rounded up some of our food intake and exercise recommendations that can perfectly complement your Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar regimen.
Food and Diet
As what you already know by now, you should drink GC and apple vinegar together 30-45 minutes before eating your first meal for the day. If you want to get optimal results, you might want to opt for a high-fiber and high-protein breakfast. You should the same type of meal for lunch and dinner. If you want to eat a snack, just pick a piece of fruit like orange, apple or mango.
On the average, you should eat more or less 2,000 calories per day. You can seek the help of mobile apps or online calculators to help you assess your calorie intake.
The Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet can help you clear your mind as it decreases your stress level while increasing the amount of serotonin or “happy hormone” in your body. This should help you focus your energy on more worthwhile things such as exercising.
Even by doing simple exercises, you are already helping yourself lose weight more efficiently. Below are some of the exercises you can do:
- Stretching. Doing this in the morning and in the evening can help prevent your muscles and joints from becoming too tense or rigid. This will also enhance your flexibility.
- Strength training. This exercise will improve your power and endurance. It will also help you build some muscle and further promote weight loss. Your body will also become more toned, and you will generally look stronger.
- Cardio exercises. These activities include running, walking, biking, swimming and even dancing. Doing such exercises for 30 minutes every day for five days a week will already improve your heart’s health.
Losing weight is not easy and there are no clear short cuts. Sometimes we can find supplements that make things just a little bit more effective and easy though.
If you seriously want to cut shed some pounds, you have to be determined and 100% committed. You need to control your diet, regularly exercise and invest in reliable weight-loss drinks. One of the most popular among health buffs these days is the Garcinia Cambogia and ACV diet.
Individually, the product’s ingredients are known for their amazing health benefits. It encourages weight loss, decreases stress levels, and suppresses appetite to name a few. If combined, the two complement each other’s advantages, ultimately helping you achieve your goal.
If you want to try this diet, you should make sure that the brands you’d be buying are of high quality. You should also follow the easy step-by-step guidelines on how to prepare your Garcinia and ACV combo.
However, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic or taking prescribed medicines, you must avoid this drink.
Just be reminded that this combo could have some side effects, albeit manageable (e.g. more frequent urination, dizziness). If you want to lose weight and you don’t mind any of these issues, grab your choice of Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar and be closer to your weight loss goal today.