Scholarship Step 2
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your personal beliefs. We encourage you to be innovative in your presentation.
Videos Will Be Judged On:
Your Video will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled DietBuster Scholarship Program
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to [email protected] along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and number
- The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Belinda Goodall, owner of Dietbuster the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
November 28th, 2016 Deadline has been extended to December 31st, 2016.
One winner will be selected by January 5th, 2017. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We will run new scholarships programs every year.